- Manufacturing Method: Rolling Gear
- Type: Circular Gear
- Toothed Portion Shape: Spur Gear
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
1. Gears are made of high-grade alloy steel after carburizing, quenching, and finishing processes.
2. The center distance ratio and other major both by optimizing design, the main parts and components has good compatibility.
3. The advantages, light weight, high precision, large capacity, high efficiency, high reliability, long service life, smooth operation and low noise.
4. Usually gears are lubricated by the oil sump and cooled naturally.
The gears units can be wide applied for mining machinery, metallurgical industry, transportation, cement industry, building industry, chemical industry, textile industry, light industry and power industry, etc.